India’s highest civilian honour bestowed upon exceptional students under the age of 18.
- The award is bestowed upon kids with exceptional talent.
- Yash received the award from the President of India, Shri. Ram Nath Kovind.
- The 17 year old from Bengaluru has been competing in motorsports since 2012, winning multiple races and championships.
- Yash met the Honourable Prime Minister of India Shri. Narendra Modi along with the other awardees at his residence.
- Yash was honoured to participate in the Republic dat Parade on January 26, representing Motorsports.
In yet another major boost to the motorsports in India, the young teen from Bangalore all of 17 years will be bestowed the prestigious “Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2020” in sports category and this is the first-ever for Motorsports. The award was formerly known as The National Child Award for Exceptional Achievement, being India’s highest civilian honour bestowed upon exceptional students under the age of 18 in the country.
Yash was felicitated by the Hon’ble President of India Shri. Ram Nath Kovind at a grand event held on 22nd January 2020 at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, New Delhi in the august presence of the Hon’ble Minister for Women & Child Development.
Yash had the privilege of meeting the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi at his residence as well as represent Motorsports in the Republic Day Parade held on 26th January 2020.
The awards were presented to 49 kids under the category of innovation, scholastic, sports, art and culture, social service and bravery and this was the first time ‘Motorsports’ was included in the sports category.